So Worth Loving

Optimistic brands aren't hard to come by these days, there are so many graphic designers and artists championing the good rather than the popular, or even both. But sometimes, it feels like these brands get pushed aside by commercial hype, flash purchases and boring narcissism. However, there's one absolutely darling brand that have flung all that aside for the happy, the confident and the honest. And I think that I bloody love them.
















Graphic design with a little sass. Positive attitudes. And a down right adorable founder. It seems pretty simple, but it's a whole lot more. From a blog championing self assurance, to products such as charming salt 'n' pepper tee's toting their integral premise and company name, 'You're So Worth Loving', this is another lovely brand that boasts community, class and genuine appeal alongside cleverly crafted products and wardrobe staples. Genuinely, I could see myself in YSWL daily. Not only because waking up to a t-shirt with such a slogan should keep you chipper the whole day through, but they're cosy pieces that really work.

So now you know that you're worth loving, although you should have already you big babe, holler it from your hot wares by getting yourself a lil' something from the dapper birds and boys behind You're So Worth Loving.

No matter my history, past mistakes, relationship status, or career choice, I am worthy of love. I am not defined by my past. I am prepared because of it.


























(Photo: instagram.com/soworthloving)


No comments:

Post a Comment